Membership renewal notices were emailed to all individual members, school and organisational account holders in November, with payment due by 31 Dec 2017.
All memberships must be renewed for the Jan-Dec 2018 membership year. This includes new members who joined at some stage during 2017. Please let us know if you have not received your renewal notice.
Payment methods are outlined on your renewal invoice and include direct deposit, cheque, and credit card using our new secure online payment facility. Instructions for paying by credit card online were included in the email sent with the invoice attachment.
Please note that we will no longer be offering credit card payment over the phone for membership renewals.
Once you have paid for your membership, your original invoice can be retained for tax purposes. However, please let us know if you would like us to email you a receipt.
10 Good Reasons to Renew Your Membership
- Ongoing listing on our popular website
- Optional premium profile on website
- Discounted attendance at professional learning events
- Regular performance opportunities for your students
- Half-yearly magazine 'Music and the Teacher'
- Monthly eNews with special offers
- Networking opportunities
- Advocacy, support and professional advice
- Accreditation and professional recognition
- Use of post-nominals MVMTA after your name (fully accredited 'Full' members)
The ‘Find A Music Teacher’ Directory on our new website at https://vmta.org.au is achieving outstanding results with more than 1600 visits per week.
A listing on the VMTA's high profile and highly regarded website is a testament to your credentials, qualifications, experience and standing within the music teaching profession.
Upgrading to Full Membership (Full Accreditation)
If you are an Associate, Graduate or Student Member and are interested in applying to upgrade your membership to Full, please contact Genevieve Newton, General Manager, VMTA, Tel: (03) 5243 4200, Email: for further information regarding the requirements and the conditions that apply.