All figures include GST.
Annual Membership Fees
|Full and Associate Membership - Metropolitan||$138|
|Full and Associate Membership - Regional||$88|
|Affiliate Organisation Membership||$170|
|'40 Plus' (member for 40 or more years) - Metropolitan||$88|
|'40 Plus' (member for 40 or more years) - Regional||$76|
|Publication Subscription (includes monthly eNews & updates)||$45|
|Membership Application or Rejoining Fee||$50|
|Premium Profile for Members Listed on Website||$50|
- ’40 Plus’ membership applies to members who have been a member continuously for 40 years or more. From 2017, Forty Plus members will no longer be charged a single rate. Forty Plus members who live in metropolitan Melbourne will be charged a Forty Plus Metropolitan Member rate, and Forty Plus members who live in regional Victoria will be charged a Forty Plus Regional Member rate.
- Membership fees increase by the CPI each year and are agreed by the Board of Directors.
- Premium Profile is optional and includes 500 word biography and photo upload. On-off cost of $50 and valid for life of membership.
- Application fee of $50 is payable on application to cover processing and administration time. Non-refundable unless your application is not approved.
- Membership fees are charged per calendar year Jan-Dec. New members whose applications are received and approved prior to 30 June will be asked to pay the full fee. New members whose applications are received and approved after 1 July will receive a 25% discount. This policy is in line with other peak industry associations accrediting and approving professional membership.