- Teaching Music and Work Conditions
- Lesson Agreement Form
- Information on Working With Children Checks
The following documents explain changes to the Victorian Institute of Teaching 'Permission to Teach' policy in relation to instrumental music teachers in schools.
- Letter to VIT regarding Instrumental Music Teachers
- VIT Changes: aMuse questions
- Course available to instrumental music teachers for registration with the VIT
- Permission to Teach Policy: FAQs for Principals
Important changes to wireless audio transmitters, including wireless microphones:
Operation of wireless audio transmitters within the frequency range 694-820MHz will be illegal from January 1, 2015. These changes may affect school assemblies, university lectures, live music performances and conferences. More information is available in this brochure or online.